Friday 29 January 2016

Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS Wishes, Asci Messages In Hindi English

Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS Wishes, Asci Messages In Hindi English : happy propose day propose girlfriend Sms for propose girl quotes whatsapp Happy Propose Day SMS Wishes 2016 poems shayari sms msg girlfriend boyfriend love you luv u very miss you shayari for propose boyfriend Messages In Hindi English you can download for free.We Wish You All The Love Birds A Very Happy Propose Day 2016.A very happy valentines day 2016. may this valentine you met with you soul mate ,who understand your feelings and care about you. here we have awesome collection of happy valentines day 2016 advance SMS.Don’t let this opportunity go and propose your girlfriend or boyfriend.This day  is very special for those people who love someone.If you want propose your love then you should do without fear.

Don't Forget : Happy propose Day 2016 Images

Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS Wishes In Hindi English

here we are provide you Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS ,Propose Day Messages 2016, Happy Propose Day Asci Sms We Wish You All The Love Birds A Very Happy Propose Day 2016.The time has come now; you cannot just go by hiding you feelings for someone special. We suggest you to tell your love mate that how much you love and care about him/her.

Don't Forget : Propose Day 2016 Sms for GF 
1: I have $pent Many $leeple$$ Night$,
In Ur L0ve & i d0n’t want,
My $0n t0 D0 $ame 4 Ur Daughter,
$0 let$ make Dm Br0Dr & $i$ter,
Happy Pr0p0$e Day baby
*******************
2: I wi$h I wa$ 0ne 0f Ur tear$,
$0 I c0uld be b0rn in Ur eye,
run d0wn Ur cheek,
& die 0n Ur lip$.
****************
3: Excu$e me, d0 U have a b& aid
becau$e I $crapped my knee
when I fell in l0ve with U.
‘Happy Pr0p0$e Day’
*******************
4: T0 Baat K0n Karega Chup rh0ge t0 baat k0n karega,
Ham na h0ge t0 yaad k0n karega,
Mana ke ham itne $weet nahi j0 apk0 pal pal yaad aye,
Par hum na rahe t0 aapk0 purp0$e

********************

5: D Fir$t Time I $aw U, I
N0ticed My Heart Beat Fa$ter
& D $ituati0n I$ $ame
F0r N0w Maybe I’m In L0ve
With U Happy Pr0p0$e Day.

6: Ek ajnabi $e mujhe_ itna pyaar ky0n hai..
Inkar karne par_ chahat ka ikraar ky0n hai,
U$e pana nahi meri taqdeer _mein $hayad...
Phir har m0d pe u$i ka _intezar ky0n hai.
Happy Pr0p0$e Day.

7: U are unique
U are caring &
U are D Be$t.& I am d luckie$t t0 have U in my life!
Happy Pr0p0$e Day my $weet heart
******************

Happy Propose Day SMS Messages Whatsapp

If you want propose your love then you should do without fear.We can help you because we have this special collection of Happy Propose Day SMS Messages for your cute girlfriend boyfriends and wife and share also facebook whatsapp gmail orkut hike many others networking site.

No comments:

Post a Comment