Friday 29 January 2016

Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS, Asci Messages For Whatsapp Fb

Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS, Asci Messages For Whatsapp Fb : Hello one all, Firstly i wish you all a very happy valentines day 2016 in advance.here we are provide you. best Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS, Asci for whatsapp fb. So hear we listed all Happy Rose Day 2016 Whatsapp Status Mesaahes for love and romantic status.If you've any doubts, you can let us know. You can send these wishes to your crush, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife and husband also. So, here are some of the best wishes and quotes of  happy rose day 2016. Rose Day is the starting of love season Valentine’s Day. it is celebrate in so many parts of the world.Some go for a Romantic Date and some exchange present with each other. If you are searching for Rose Day whatsapp status and pictures for sharing, then you are at the right place, below in this article you will find latest stuff regarding this event.This is the day to give the gifts to your life partners and also you can give the best cards with best quotes.


Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS For Whatsapp Fb

happy rose day friend its celebrate on 7 February. Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS For Whatsapp
This is the Best day to express your feelings, your love to your girlfriend or Boyfriends. Propose day is popular for expressing the deepest feeling of love, a time to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend to be your partner for the whole life.just Enjoy the moment and make this day and the whole week the best in her life. so that she remember this valentine’s day the most beautiful ever.

Don't Miss :  Rose Day 2016 HD Images

1:D $weete$t way 2 pr0p0$e: “Excu$e me, 
d0 U have a band aid, becau$e i $crapped 
my knee when i fell in l0ve with U.” Will U be mine
 Happy Pr0p0$e Day!!!
*********************
2:I Am 0pening An Em0ti0nal Bank Acc0unt 4
 U $weeDart $0 Dep0$it Ur L0ve In It 
And U Will Get D Intere$t. Be My Valentine
 ! Happy Pr0p0$e Day…
***********************
3:But Dre$ 1 R0ad I W0nt Regret D R0ad Whr 
V Met N Bcame Frnd$
*****************
4:Have Very Happy Valentine$ Day.. 
In DI$ wh0le w0rld U R ju$t $0meb0dy,
 & 4 $0meb0dy U R D wh0le w0rld….
 That $tupid $0meb0dy i$ me.???
 I l0ve u $0 $0meb0dy…
******************
5:M0habbat lafz0n ki m0htaaz nahi h0ti!
Jab tanhai me aapki yaad aati hai,
H0nth0 pe 1 hi fariyad aati hai…
Khuda aapk0 har khu$hi de,
Qki aj bhi hamari har khu$hi aapke baad aati hai… 
“Happy R0$e Day 2016”
****************
6:L0ve can be expre$$ed in many way$.
0ne way I kn0w i$ 2 $end it acr0$$ d di$tance
2 d per$0n wh0 i$ reading DI$.
Happy R0$e Day 2016!
*******************
7:U ki$$ed my lip$ and I felt a flutter in my heart,
U uruched my hand and lit a $park in my b0dy,
U $trd inur my eye$ and $aw $traight inur my $0ul,
U put ur arm$ ar0und me and I wa$ finally c0mplete.
Happy Valentine Day!
***************

Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS, Asci Messages For Whatsapp Fb

If you like this post Happy Rose Day 2016 SMS you can send your friend best buddy,girlfriend,boyfriend, wife and share also facebook whatsapp gmail orkut hike and many others networking site.

1 comment: