Saturday 30 January 2016

Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes SMS, Asci Messages For Lovers

Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes SMS, Asci Messages For Lovers : teddy day is the day of valentine’s week and it is observed on 10 February. today we are provide you Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes SMS For Lover.All youths are celebrated this day and this day comes annually.his is one of the big events, when you can express your love and emotions. Take the benefit of this day, and share the Teddy Day quotes to your beloved. Here we have wonderful collection of Teddy Day Messages.All girls, women and children like the teddy most. Teddies are the soft toys look very attractive, cute and make the mood happy. For this valentine’s week, people are looking for the best wishes, messages for all special days Like Rose Day, Chocolate Day, and Hug Day and so on.Now it’s time to gives Teddy to your loved ones that bears your love to your loved ones. Everyone knows that women likes’ Teddy bears so much and they always keep them in their bedroom with good memories.

Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes SMS For Lovers

This is one of the big events, when you can express your love and emotions. Take the benefit of this day, and share the Teddy Day Messages  to your beloved. Here we have wonderful collection of Teddy Day SMS Messages for you girlfriend boyfriend.
0 My Cuté$t Wifé,
Wh0 I$ My Lifé,
DI$ Téddy Béâr I$ Â $ign,
Thât U Will Bé F0révér Miné..
Hâppy Téddy Béâr Dây

$ün ri$é$ änd $ét$ 0nly 0ncé ä däy,
Téddy däy c0mé$ 0nly 0ncé ä yéär,
Änd l0vé béc0mé$ 0nly 0ncé in ä lifé.
Happy Teddy Day ..!!

L0ve i$ like a cl0ud... 
l0ve i$ like a dream...
 l0ve i$ 1 w0rd & everything in between...
 l0ve i$ a fairytale c0me true... 
B'C0z I f0und l0ve when I f0und U.
Happy Teddy Bear Day

0h My Cute & Beautiful Dear 
U are my $weete$t teddy bear, 
& I Alway$ Be in Ur Near Happy Teddy Bear..

T0 my cute$t cuddly wife,
Wh0 i$ certainly my life,
DI$ teddy bear i$ a $ign,
That U will be f0rever mine.

********************

I wi$h I were a cell in Ur bl00d,
$0 I w0uld be $ure I wa$,
$0mewhere in Ur heart,
Happy Teddy Bear Day f0r GF.

********************

U are my Teddy Bear,
I l0ve t0 be Ur Teddy Bear,
I l0ve t0 hug U,
Happy Teddy bear day.

Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes Messages For Lovers

For this valentine’s week, people are looking for the best wishes, messages for all special days Like Rose Day, Chocolate Day, and Hug Day and so on. So here we have the all happy Teddy Day SMS, messages and quotes to share it with your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment