Friday 29 January 2016

Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms Wishes, Messages For Whatsapp

Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms Wishes, Messages For Whatsapp : happy valentine day friends here we are giving you Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms. it celebrate on 14 February.If you are planning to propose a girl on this valentine season then you should express it in style. Girls always love those boys who can listen to her problems and helps them to in their difficulties.Youths are waiting for this opportunity to kiss their valentine for this special day. On this day, you can express your feelings towards your partner. People are sharing the Valentine Day 2016 Sms Wishes, Messages for your girlfriend boyfriend. Everybody knows no one can express love in words. But we can use the best heart touching words to express our affection.This is the day to give the gifts to your life partners and also you can give the best cards with best quotes.we celebrate our feelings of affection for our boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives. It is traditional to do this with a special romantic gift.

Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms For Whatsapp

happy valentine day friends now our team giving you Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms For Whatsapp Everybody knows no one can express love in words. But we can use the best heart touching words to express our affection.Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. When you care for someone or adore them from the bottom of your heart, the world seems to be a much better place to live in.


1: My days R filled with yearning;
My nights R full 0f dreams.
I’m always thinking 0f U;
I’m in a trance, it seems.
***************

2:U’re all I ever wanted;
I wish U c0uld be mine;
And s0 I have 2 ask U:
Will U be my Valentine?
************
3: Life has bec0me m0re meaningful  Just because 0f U.
I can’t even imagine my life with0ut U.
I am happy because 0f U.  I l0ve U!
Happy Valentine’s Day
*******************
4: I miss U every minute U’re away.
Let us fall in l0ve m0re.
Let us get married again.
Happy Valentine’s Day H0ney.
*****************
5: N0thing can c0mpR with U
N0t even D fl0wers in full bl00m
N0r D beautiful sunset in D west.
I wish 2 bring U happiness
And all D l0ve, even my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day sweeDart!
************************

Happy Valentine Day 2016 Sms Wishes, Messages For Whatsapp

if you like this post you can share with your loving people in Facebook whatsapp gmail orkut hike and many others networking site.There are various big and latest Valentine Day Cards with Messages and quotes available on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment